A global life sciences company is looking to add a Regional Medical Advisor to its growing team.
This can be a home based position!
- As Regional Medical Advisor act as medical expert and for the implementation of the Medical Affairs product plans
- Maintain a proactive and reactive scientific exchange to medical scientific information with external experts from medicine and research. In particular, the development and expansion and the maintenance of the Key Opinion Leader network, the exchange with professional societies and public health organizations to build and maintain a medically scientific partnership of equals
- In your internal interface function They act as medical advisor and the development of medically relevant issues for clinical trials (interventional and non-interventional studies) as well as the management of medical projects in close coordination with competent colleagues
- License to practice medicine or a degree in human medicine with doctoral and clinical activities
- Sufficient scientific experience, understanding of the scientific environment, coupled with strong communication skills, to be accepted in exchange with leading scientists as equal
- Ability to display scientific data in discussions and in presentation experience in dealing with data from clinical trials (Phase I-IV) and interpretation of this, in-depth understanding of the development, operation, and applications of drugs in the assisted areas of indication
- Fluent English mandatory