Top 20 life sciences company is looking for a Medical Affairs expert to join its growing team!
• Provide medical affairs expertise, a comprehensive understanding of the relevant scientific literature and treatment guidelines, and strategic medical affairs leadership
• Develop and implement strategic medical affairs plan(s), and associated medical affairs activities
• Share insights with stakeholders and integrate into global publication and strategic plans.
• Identify and engage with key external experts, so as to ensure that external insights inform medical affairs strategic plans, and internal development opportunities
• Academic degree in medicine (MD); degree in pharmacy or life sciences may also be considered • Minimum of 5 years’ Medical Affairs experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries, in a predominantly international setting