HEALTH ECONOMIST POSITION within a well established academically focused Health Consultancy. The focus of the successful candidate will be in developing and communicating health economic analyses to add value to their already highly successful team.
- Developing health economic models, user interfaces and support materials for use in submissions to market access organisations and by sales teams with cost-sensitive NHS customers
- Anticipating requirements for market access submissions, planning and implementing solutions accordingly
- Publishing results of economic analyses in peer-reviewed journals and writing the cost-effectiveness section of submissions to national market access organisations
- Postgraduate qualification in Health Economics or equivalent (particularly if first degree is not in economics)
- Previous work experience within Health Economics or Market Access related duties
A full job description is available upon application.
I recruit specifically within the Health Economics and Market Access function throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively e-mail me on email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Specialist Consultant ~ Health Economics, Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement and Epidemiology