SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently in partnership with an award winning market research consultancy, who specialize in and have an outstanding reputation for innovation! Recent winners of multiple awards and with their name now becoming the most commonly talked about consultancy, we are working with a true MR giant, who have started as the mean to go on! A collaborative and non hierarchical environment means you will have the chance to flourish and grow into an outstanding researcher.
WHAT YOUR NEXT ROLE ENTAILS:
1. To define, in consultation with the Project Leader, appropriate research protocols which provide solutions to each client brief. These will draw from HRW/MMR’s repertoire of techniques and may combine both qualitative and quantitative techniques.
2. To manage research assistant(s) and trainee research executive(s) within the research team and brief colleagues from other departments/teams on all aspects of projects, to ensure accurate and timely execution of the research.
3. To design questionnaires, discussion guides & paperwork and ensure they are approved by the Project Leader, Moderator, Client, Field, Data Processing & Analysis.
4. To help draw up schedules (timings, briefings, etc.) in consultation with the Project Leader, for all aspects of each project and ensure that they are issued and agreed by all relevant personnel, notifying people immediately of any changes.
5. To draw up editing, coding and data tabulation specifications in consultation with the Project Leader.
6. To design and conduct data analysis briefings in consultation with the Project Leader.
In order to fully develop into the role, you must demonstrate competency in key behavioural and technical skills:
Self-Management - Can switch between different tasks according to business needs, coping with changing priorities and keeping others informed of possible issues.
Communication - Communicates and explains clearly, professionally and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
Working with Others - Maintains open and honest relationships with colleagues building trust and confidence.
Client Service – Communicates clearly with the client, taking time to keep them informed and being responsive to their requests. Building the client’s trust and confidence in HRW to deliver a high quality service.
Innovation/Creativity - Contributes to improving processes in day to day activities by looking for most efficient and effective ways of doing things
Project Design - Thoroughly understands a project’s objectives, designing robust, detailed logistics and questionnaires for standard projects to deliver those objectives.
Project Management - Assembles all necessary materials for projects, liaising with the client and other departments at every stage to keep the project on track, with supervision depending on the complexity of the project.
Client Focus and Client Management - Communicates clearly with the client, taking time to keep them informed and being responsive to their requests; through this, building the clients trust and confidence in HRW to deliver a high quality service.
Analysis and Interpretation - Checks data, specifies tabulations and produces basic charts and reports usually under the guidance of a more senior researcher (unless of a standard nature).
SALARY: – On Application
For more information- feel free to give me a call on +441293 776644 or drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly, consultative team are more than happy to answer any questions or queries