This is a brand new requirement from one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This is an opportunity to work for a company that has an excellent reputation for attracting some of the most talented, brightest professionals from around the world. This position is for a Health Economic and Outcomes Research Manager to work within my client’s modern offices.
The Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager would be responsible for:
- Monitoring the introduction of HTA processes across the European healthcare systems and be able to offer advice on key developments in policy.
- Managing the portfolio of Established Medicines including accurate demand management and forecasting.
- Proactive develop marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
- Manage budgets of already well established products.
- Develop new business opportunities by in-licensing products.
- Optimize the performance portfolio of Established Medicines Products through out-licensing products.
Successful candidates are likely to have previous pharmaceutical experience of the healthcare system across various European countries, ideally with an MSc in Health Economics.
A full job description is available upon application.
I recruit specifically within the Health Economics & Outcomes Research function throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively e-mail me on email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Specialist Consultant ~ Health Economics & Outcomes Research
+ 44 (0)1293 77 66 44