Our client, a market leading Pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit a Senior Manager within their European Health Economics team.
This position is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to work within a well established Health Economics team based in the South East of England.
Role and Responsibilities
Under the leadership of the European Head of Health Economics the successful candidate will hold the following responsibilities:
- Produce tangible Market Access strategies to break through existing payment barriers.
- Demonstrate an up to date understanding of pricing and reimbursement methodologies together with a good knowledge of HTA practice.
- Develop and implement European Pricing & Reimbursement strategies, taking into account market dynamics and other factors.
- Keep up to date on constantly changing requirements of customers and also on the evolving guidelines for the conduct of HTA.
- Manage external consultancy companies on the production of Health Economics literature or models.
Required Skills and Capabilities
The ideal candidate would be extremely proactive and be able to show high levels of initiative. Candidates who can demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and a tenacious yet diplomatic attitude are at a distinct advantage. Candidates must also have:
- 5 years previous experience in positions within Health Economics / Market Access.
- An academic Degree ideally in a life science subject.
- Professional qualification or Masters Degree in an area related to Health Economics.
- Project management experience in implementation of HE project and studies with delivery on tight timelines.
- Strong business orientation and analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills and a high level of self-organization and self-motivation
A full job description is available upon application.
I recruit specifically within the Health Economics and Market Access function throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Recruitment Consultant ~ Health Economics, Market Access, Pricing, Reimbursement and Epidemiology
+ 44 (0)1293 77 66 44