Are you currently already a Recruiter? You 'get' how this industry works and are considering a move.
Maybe you want to move away from Sales and New Business, focusing purely on candidate attraction.
Of course it would be ideal if you could get a slight raise in your basic salary, but that's not your biggest driver.
You're good at what you do. You manage your own desk and set your own goals. So, do you really need to be managed by KPI's? No, probably not, however you understand why they exist and why some managers use them.
Me, Dean, the person writing this advert will also be the one who interviews you. I've been with Barrington James for close to six years and will end up being your line manager.
So, what am I looking for;
· A proven recruiter/sales exec. that is looking for his/hers next opportunity (or someone who backs themselves and wants to begin a career as an Internal Recruiter)
· Ideally, a background in sourcing candidates and building networks
· The ability to motivate others, sometimes without even trying
· Someone who can demonstrate a resilient mindset
· The ability to utilise “soft sales skills”
· Someone who 'gets' recruitment' aka, you're doing or have done this before (ideal but not essential)
In short, we're an ambitious company with exciting growth plans. I now need an Internal Recruiter to join my team and support our search for future recruiters. You'll be tasked with sourcing candidates across for eight offices, at varying levels. Your tasks will include;
- Building a strong network of candidates for our various positions
- Match candidates together with our hiring managers requirements based on experience and needs
- Develop strong working relationships with both our hiring managers
- Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools
- Create and implement creative marketing campaigns
- Attend a number of networking events and careers fairs
What is on offer?
- Competitive basic salary (we're sales people, let's chat, it's open to negotiation)
- An unlimited source of internal vacancies
- In my opinion, an 'easy to sell' opportunity
- Group Equity options - this is a big thing, ask me about it!
- Excellent working environment inc. smart casual dress code (we don't wear ties and yes, you can wear shorts when it's hot)
- In my opinion, a “Best in class” training program
- Ongoing support - from me plus our training team & individual Performance Coaches
- On average, 27 days annual leave. I currently get 32 days a year plus public holidays
- Overseas employment opportunities - fancy a week, month or year in ASIA or the States?
- Structured career progression through to Company Director level - I joined as a consultant and worked my way up to Director and am now a member of The Board
Join an ambitious business that is currently expanding at over 30% year on year. We'll be opening another three offices over the next 18 months, hoping to promote 30+ staff in to Senior positions and inviting at least 10 new people to join our Group Equity Scheme.
Candidates from all recruitment/sales backgrounds will be considered. I don't mind what market you've been recruiting in, what product you've been seeling or in what location. We'll train you on every aspect of the role.
This is an opportunity to further your career and join one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancies. We work hard, pay well and reward success.
If you're interested in discussing an of the above in more detail, get in touch.