RWE (Real World Evidence) Engagement Manager - NYC, Boston and SF
FAST GROWING PROGRESSION - Real World Evidence (RWE) Engagement Manager
Our client is continuing to grow rapidly and looking for an Engagement Manager to join their office in New York, Boston or San Francisco.
Our client is an industry leader in healthcare analytics, market dynamics and research approaches operating in multiple therapeutic areas. By leveraging information, technology and analytics functions, they are also experts in strategy consulting and data management. As a engagement manager, you will participate in client facing RWE projects.
· Delivering project goals and objectives.
· Leading projects in research and analysis
· Developing and presenting client reports
· Providing guidance on RWE and the RWD landscape to junior consultants
· Hands on client analytical work
· Supporting RWE strategy
· Mentor junior team members
What Our Client Offers
· Collaborative work culture
· Entrepreneurial and fast growing environment
· Generous vacation days (3 weeks) – more time with family and travels
· Life and AD&D insurance, 401(k)
· Wellness/fitness reimbursement
· Steep learning curve and progression opportunities
· Bachelor degree and above in life sciences/data related discipline
· 5 - 8 years in healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
· Expert in RWE
· Experience in project delivery and client facing roles
· Experience in SAS, SQL…etc
If this sounds like an interesting opportunities, please reach out to Valerie with your CV.