My client is looking for a CRO Business Development Director with experience in Health Economics & Outcomes Research. This person will be responsible for strategic development and oversight of the HEOR strategies for the company.
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Execute HEOR strategies that demonstrate product value and support product commercialization activities including pricing and reimbursement, typically for a single product.
- Manage the efficient and timely development of HEOR deliverables (core value dossier, publications, and core economic models)
- Represent HEOR on cross-functional teams
- Ensure of HEOR strategy is aligned with Commercial and Market Access strategies.
- Manage the integration of economic and quality of life parameters into the Phase II and III development and brand optimization programs.
- Technical HEOR knowledge required
- Experience of working in HEOR either in Pharma or Consulting
- Liaising with KOL's Globally or throughout Europe
- Project planning and tracking experience
- Minimum post grad in relevant discipline