GLOBAL MARKET ACCESS MANAGER
Do you want to work for a global leading nutrition company with excellent opportunities for further career development? Would you like to take part in an incredibly rewarding career path?
My client is a well-known global brand with products in nutrition. I am looking for a GLOBAL MARKET ACCESS STRATEGY MANAGER to join their team and to be responsible for the entire nutrition product range. This position will be responsible for leading the identification of regulatory and reimbursement requirements and constrains for outpatient and in-patient pathways and derive consequences for market access strategies.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for proactively monitor and identify external stakeholders in key regions and markets to validate market access strategy for product development and roll-out, as well as act as central resource for the company related to government reimbursement policies.
To be successful the requirements for the opportunity include:
- Master’s Degree in a healthcare decision science; MBA is a plus
- At least 8 years in the healthcare industry in positions directly or indirectly linked to Market Access, Health Economics and Outcomes Research at Global level. Market Access experience at National level highly valued
- Experience in nutrition business in either sales or marketing area is a plus.
- Familiarity with EFSA and FSMP regulation as well as national, European or other regional associations in the field of nutrition is a plus
- Proven track record of engagement with health care technology agencies and/or payers.
- Experience in working in international and cross-functional matrix environment.
- Fluency in English
- Contribute to the strategies from a Market access perspective and help driving commercial success in areas under responsibility
- Identify market trends and new requirements from decision makers, reimbursement authorities and payers, and derive consequences for market access strategies and value dossiers
- Engage with external stakeholders in key regions / markets (e.g. Managed Care organizations, Payers, Providers) to inform and validate specific products market access strategies
- Develop and execute evidence development plans in terms of health economic, patient-centric and real world effectiveness data, and contribute to clinical development plans and trials
- Define and execute Pricing and Reimbursement strategies to support I&D, and platform in securing appropriate market access for product portfolio
- Set annual work plan based on the Business Unit priorities; maintain cross-functional communication, direct resources to achieve objectives. Structure and monitor workflow of external lobbying resource
- Proactively monitor and provide guidance on the business impact of existing and emerging healthcare policy
- Present policy updates and business recommendations to senior management
For further information about this role and to be considered as an applicant, please get in touch with Iva Toncheva at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +49 69 274 015 840.