*Long term, home based Clinical Project Management contract opportunity*
Barrington James have just partnered with a rapidly expanding sponsor that have recently received multiple FDA approvals for early phase drug development projects.
My client is an innovator in the discovery and evolution of ground-breaking treatments in the pursuit of improving quality of life for patients across multiple therapeutic areas. The Company considers its employees to be its most valuable asset as they continue to grow in size. Committed to providing opportunities for individuals, facilitating professional growth and promoting positive working culture.
- An outstanding background within Oncology, having successfully delivered past projects as a within both Liquid and Solid tumor studies.
- Provided high quality program deliverable on time and within budget
- Vendor management experience (sponsors and CROs)
- Ability to recruit, train and lead teams of contract CRAs and CTAs
- The capacity to undertake travel to and from sites for monitoring when required.
- Strong working knowledge of FDA & ICH/GCP regulations and guidelines and thorough knowledge of clinical monitoring procedures.
Does this sound like a position for you? Who do you know of that would be great for this role? Contact Lloyd Parsons on 646 415 8221 / firstname.lastname@example.org and have a confidential discussion.