My Client Is a Global Medical Communications looking to add members to a number of its sub groups in London. We are looking for a Editorial Team leader to take leadership of an editorial team in order to develop and assure the quality of a medical communication and education Programme.
This Position will take Line management responsibility for editorial staff and their performance and personal development.
Key Responsibilities :
-Line management responsibility for Editorial Staff
- Responsible for operational leadership
- Work in close partnership with senior client services and scientific advisory staff to set agency account plans ensuring business financial forecasts and metrics are achieved.
- Address new Business and Pitch opportunities
Experience we are looking for :
- Life Science Degree is essential
- Substantial experience of delivering excellent Medical Communication Projects and Education Projects within an Agency Environment.
- Excellent scientific and editorial competency
- Record of building strong relationships with clients and healthcare professionals
For more information please call me (Oli Pearce) on 01293776644 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.