Due to our continued and ambitious expansion, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Global HQ in Horley (Surrey).
To be considered for this role, ideal candidates will:
- Possess a minimum of two years sale experience OR one years recruitment experience.
- Be able to follow instruction well whilst understanding the importance of team work.
- Be self driven to succeed and adopt a tenacious approach with a consultative manner.
- Possess a confident & professional telephone manner.
- Understand the importance of soft sales skills.
- Be competent at overcoming objections.
- Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job’ - for the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career.
- Second languages are advantageous but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will be naturally competitive and apply a 'can do’ attitude.
From the moment you join us, we will highlight and introduce you to our structured career path. We recognise that career progression is important to you - and this is reflected in our "promote from within" policy.
We are looking to hire tomorrow's managers today!
Your role as a PHARMA consultant will be telephone sales orientated and will involve constant change whilst you build your own desk within one of our specialist teams.
You will utilise your confident and professional telephone manner and be able to adopt a consultative approach to win, maintain and develop new business.
The ability to source new candidates and clients will play a crucial part in your success.
For the right people, we offer so much more than just a job. Your opportunity to build a rewarding, six figure salaried career begins here.
Why work for Barrington James?
- Competitive basic salaries.
- Structured, ongoing in-house training programme.
- An industry leading commission structure.
- Superb offices and a very pleasant working environment.
- Numerous financial incentives including quarterly bonus, trips to New York etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunitie through to Director level.
- Group Stock Options.
- An opportunity to work for a well established and forward thinking organisation.
- Realistic first year earning potential for new consultants £40,000.
- Experienced consultants exceed £100,000 per annum.
- Successful applicants will experience an initial 4 week training programme. In this time we will teach you how to transfer your experience and build the knowledge required to become a successful specialist recruiter within this sector.
The opportunity is there for you to make a name for yourself from day one. Targets are achievable and commission structures are incredibly generous (and uncapped).
The opportunity is there to join the organisation, hit the ground running and start earning commission from day one.