So, who are we? Barrington James is the worlds leading Pharmaceutical Recruitment company and we are growing fast. We have seven offices around the world, including Surrey, Singapore and New York. In our company people succeed because we invest more than any other recruitment company in training and development and our people achieve incredible things.
- Nearly a third of our people earned a six figure salary last year
Our culture is unique. We believe we're the most fun, upbeat, energetic company you will ever work for.
We have a clear, accelerated career path to Director level which is based entirely of results, not on internal politics.
So, why do we exhibit and University Careers Fairs?
Historically, our best consultants are Graduates. On average, our first year Graduates earn close to £40k and experience at least two trips away from home in their first year.
WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A competitive basic salary.
- A fun, collective office environment inc. a casual dress code.
- An industry leading commission structure / no threshold and uncapped.
- Numerous financial incentives including spot prizes, overseas travel, £3,000 holidays etc.
- Genuine career progression opportunities through to Director level.
- An opportunity to work for a financially secure and forward thinking organisation.
- Realistic first year earning potential for Trainee Consultants ; £42,000.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultants earn £45,000 to £135,000 per year.
- Opportunities to relocate to New York, Singapore, Malaysia, Geneva or Germany.
- Successful applicants will experience a mature management team which will provide support and assistance when you feel it's necessary.
This is an office you'll enjoy spending time in. FACT!
So what are the main duties of a recruiter?
- Source and headhunt suitable candidates for roles
- Build a strong network of candidates for our various positions
- Match candidates together with our hiring managers requirements based on experience and needs
- Develop strong working relationships with both our hiring managers.Utilize job boards and other internet based search tools
Contact a member of our Internal Recruitment Team TODAY to discuss our career opportunities in more detail